Monday, September 30, 2013

Game Idea 3

Game Idea 3


The third idea took a while but it was a game inspired by a childhood game I found on the internet that I can't find now (this game has been done).  So you have a character in standing, and you have it get knocked into the air.  You can control the angle and force of how you knock the character.  After that you can't control the character or anything.  You just sit back and see how far and long it takes before the character hits the ground.  Along the way their are obstacles and support characters on the field that will try to get the character to land or help the character stay in the air or avoid hitting the ground.
There really is no story on this game, its built on the silliness of how the character stays or drops from the air. This game will be in 2d, I want to make it as an iphone app, but it seems more realistic to make it for flash(until I learn how to use Apples game programming language and interfaces properly.  I get lost when connecting images to actual code, etc).  Yes I know I talk to much about making Iphone games, but thats where the market is and its the only language that I could not master(at an above average level), which upsets me. I have not given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment