Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 4

Week 4

Week 4.  This week was a fun week.  Text adventure I think went well (finally figured out how to hide an item, activate a locked room, etc).  On top of that it was an interesting week in that I signed up for a movie accelerator program by HIFF and that I got to learn how to use a green screen.  Back to the text adventure.  Umm text adventures are fun.  I remember that my favorite text game was lord of the rings the two towers.  It was a text based game where you were given a username and password.  You could chose a class, mine was a rogue.  You could level up and play with other people online at the same time.  In the game anyone I met online, I could track (it was the rogues specialty).  Since I'd level up that specialty, I could track them anywhere in the online world.  I now see how complex the code must be in order to achieve that game based on what I learned for this weeks assignment.  Can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment